Welcome to our help centre.
Frequent customer topics
– How do I place my order?
Follow these simple steps to place your order
- Select the restaurant or caterer’s tab to access the all the restaurants or caterers on our platform or the “ORDER NOW” button on the home page
- Enter your postcode to filter the list of restaurants or caterers close to you
- Select a restaurant or caterer of your choice from the list to place your order
– How do I know if my order has been confirmed?
You will receive a notification from Soup’n’Sides Xpress confirming that your order has been placed.
– When can I place my order?
Our website is open 24/7 but ordering times may vary for each restaurant or caterer.
– What is the accepted mode of payment?
You can pay online using your Debit card, credit card, some restaurants may also accept cash on delivery at checkout.
– Are my card details stored on your website?
No, your card details are not stored on our system as all online payments are processed by a secure third-party payment processing company.
– What is your refund policy?
If you are unhappy with the quality of your order or the service you have received, and wish for a refund, please raise a complaint with the restaurant directly or follow their existing refund process. For more information on this, please read our terms and conditions
-How do I set up an account?
You can set up an account, either by clicking on the login/register icon on our homepage or when prompted to do so before you checkout
– Do I need to set up an account to place my order?
Yes. You will need to set up an account before you can place your order
– What do you do with the information I provide?
– How do I close my account?
If you wish to close your account, please call our customer service immediately on ….. and one of our agents will help you with your request.
Frequent restaurant and caterers topics
– How do I Register my restaurant or catering business on Soup’n’Sides Xpress?
Please click on the ‘register new restaurant’ button on the home page, fill the registration form and submit. A member of our integration team will then contact you to discuss next steps.
– How much do I pay to register my restaurant?
Registering your restaurant on Soup’n’Sides Xpress is free, however a small fee is charged for orders placed from your restaurant through our platform. Please contact our customer care team for more information about charges
-What are the terms and conditions of joining?
Please click on the Terms and Condition link.
– How do I accept a new order?
Once the integration of your restaurant is complete, we will send you a welcome pack which will provide you with all the information and accesses you need to manage your orders.
– How do I update my restaurant menu?
If you wish to make changes to your menu on our website, please contact our support team immediately and they will help process your request.
Didn’t get the help you need? please contact our customer service team for support.